-----Original Message-----
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Slau Halatyn
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:57 PM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Upgraded to PT 12 yesterday. Download links still not appearing.

To add to what Kevin mentioned about the upgrade process, I must say, having
gone through it with my assistant over the last couple of years, it was not an
issue because I didn't have to deal with anything aside from simply providing
information. Well, I attempted the process today and, man, it's frustrating.
Now, I've registered and activated Pro Tools in the past without issue but that
was several years ago and it worked fine. Today, when I pasted my authorization
code in and hit return, I was prompted to update my billing and shipping info.
After following the link, there was no way for me to find the "Confirm" button.
Now, perhaps I was a bit impatient after several attempts but I really saw no
other option but to contact my Sweetwater rep and he took care of the
authorization process. I took care of the rest but that initial authorization
step, at least for me (and I might not have updated my info for some time), was
pretty much impossible. There's something about Avid's site that's just quirky.
The whole products section maybe avid doesn't know about the most recent
problems with their web site.  Or do they know what problems you're having.
Who can you contact at avid to let them know the new issues that you have with
their activation page.  Please note the button that ceavin mentioned and also
the link that was also mented were they both accessed by using the same
software? Just some things to think about.seems to be fine but the
activation/registration part of it is wonky.

Anyway. Also, thanks to Kevin for pointing out the upgrade link in which you
select which bundle license will be surrendered before moving on to the
downloads. That was helpful. I wouldn't have thought to necessarily click on
that link.

Slau