  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:38 PM
  Subject: Re: Voice-Over recommended configurations to use with Pro Tools

  Hi Rui,

  Perhaps if you’re moving around the MIDI Event List, you might actually be
looking at something that’s off screen so it’s not possible to route the mouse
pointer there. Command-h might help focus the selected item into the visible
portion of the screen. You can also zoom the window to help show as many items
as possible when that window is open.
  HTH,
  Slau

    On Sep 10, 2016, at 2:39 PM, Rui Vilarinho <ruivilarinhomu...@gmail.com>