To: <ptaccess@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2016 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: IMPORTANT: announcing Flo Tools

Hi everyone, I want to thank the SLAU, Chi, and Rocco marabilla lords
by this tool.
I am an amateur record and want to study at Berklee.
In December I travel to the United States, I have to first learn
English and then apply to Berklee.
Not much English now but in the future I want to be able to converse
well with you, thank you very much for allowing me to be a member of
this list and
to learn something from each of you.

regards
Julian Argoti

Pro Tools has memory location window.

I can't think of the shortcut top of my head, but you should be able to find
under the window menu.

Chi
I promise to look at the documentation, so please don't shun me off with an
RTFM answer. Tonight's gonna be really laid back lazy for me, so I plan to
sit down tonight and really just go through the manual. In the meantime, is
there a quick way that one can add/remove and see a list in a table of all
markers? You know, like, when you add a marker with num pad enter?
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.