Hi Slau and thanks a lot for the great work from you and the rest of the
FloTools team!

I just installed KM and the scripts under a German OS X and only set the Pro
Tools language to English.
Everything seams to run as expected. :-) *very happy*

Could you tell me the app to open the license and read file in the FloTools
My system is not able to open those files.

Could you further provide us with the „Getting Started“  instructions as a text
Or does the readme file contains that stuff?

Best regards! / Martin