Hi John Andre,

It’s one thing to have UI automation read the status and perform the default
action for a control. Pressing a button or toggling, resetting, etc. is a
simple matter. The volume fader has no default action. It must be interacted
with and changed to a desired value. This isn’t possible with the Inspector.
Naturally, we thought of this early on. There might be a different option but
that would be with an entirely different system not related to Flo Tools. Chi
can further clarify.
Slau