  From: Slau Halatyn
  To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 17, 2016 9:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Suggestion for Flo Tools

  All of this is spelled out in the Read Me  under the Miscellaneous heading:
  https://flotools.github.io/start/

    On Oct 17, 2016, at 9:19 AM, Christopher-Mark Gilland
<clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Wow, this is great!

    BTW, how're we gonna deal with updates? Would one have to remove the old
version, then reinstall the new version? I ask this for two reasons:

    1. What if someone chose to remap some of the macro keystrokes to better
suit their need? If we remove the FT and the FTI groups, then those keymaps are
gone.

    2.  We can't exactly install over the top. You know what happened yesterday
when I tried doing that.  LOL! It imported the same macros twice, and wow, what
a mess!
    ---
    Christopher Gilland
    JAWS Certified, 2016.