I can already see that Flo Tools will save me a lot of time, so while
experimenting with it, I got an idea:

Would it be possible to have a shortcut in the Flo Inspector to change the
volume and pan for the focused track using the arrow keys? shift-option-up and
down arrow to change volume and shift-option-left and right arrow to change
pan. I have not checked if there are any shortcut conflicts here.

John André