Hi All,

I'm not sure whether this is a FloTools keystroke conflict, but in my continuing fight to tame the workspace, which I'll explain below in case anyone can help further, I need to route the highlight cursor to the VO cursor. The keystroke for this should be VO-shift-F4, but when I press that VO speaks "presets", and the routing doesn't happen.

Be that as it may, I've been trying for months now to find a really good workflow for auditioning files from the workspace window. Thanks to your suggestions so far, I'm further on than I was, so using hot-spots helps a lot, but still, when I have a hundred or more files to audition, what I'm trying to do is quickly hear the beginning of each file whilst arrowing down. This works, but when I then find a file I want to use, I can't easily use the context-menu to 'reveal in finder' for example, because the VO-cursor doesn't follow the arrowing. That is why I was hoping to route the VO-cursor to the list, but no joy.

If you're still with me, then thanks for your patience, and can you suggest any work-around or method to make this process more productive?

Best,

Peter