Ramy,
May I ask an important question?
What do you feel you must do in pro tools, that you cannot presently do in Sonar?
Why is this technology change critical for you?
Because, there in will lie all the incentive you require to get moving, if it exists.
Does this make sense?
Karen

"No one is born hating another person because of the color of his
skin or his background or his religion ... People must learn to
hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to
love... For love comes more naturally to the human heart than its
opposite." Nelson Mandela.