Just wondering if when using import session data to  import settings and data
from other sessions,  whether it’s possible to import a selected section of a
track from another session into your current track.

e.g I have 2 seconds of a vocal track that has been damaged. The problem is
easy to fix, as I have a previously saved file with nearly all of my changes.
but i only want to import session data for this small peace of vocal into my
current sessions  track.I don’t need to import the whole track. I could do it
this way, and often do, but is there an easier way.

Steve