Hi steve,
It's not possible to do that through the import session Data dialog. As an
alternative, you can select those two seconds of audio while in the undamaged
session file and capture it as a clip to export. Once exported, you can import
it into the session and place it in the timeline according to its timestamp so
it'll be in exactly the right place with frame accuracy and just copy it to the
damaged track.
what was the nature of the "damage?" Was the audio somehow consolidated or
committed with an error? Is there no original audio in the current session? I'm
just thinking there might be an easy fix without having to go to the other
session file, especially if the current session was derived from the other
session file, saved as, etc.
slau