I have to admit I was a bit foolish yesterday, I thought I could get an interface that I saw at my local music store  here.

I did not realize that  the only interfaces that pro tools could really use was ones that have a USB connection.

The one I got  is the Yamaha  MG10 which is fully analog and not using the USB connection that i should have realized this interface is a ten channel analog interface but I guess I learned my lesson well on this 154 dollars shoved down the drain LOL.

Unless you all can tell me if it could still be used with protools on the mac?  If not then What is a good replacement interface, the one I also had been told about was the Yamaha MG 10XU which has the USB connection has anyone used either of these interfaces?