This is a problem that haunts Thunderbird users. Sometimes replies go to the sender, not the list, even when the "reply to list" function is invoked.

On 3/19/2018 11:01 AM, Slau Halatyn wrote:
OK, great and, by the way, whenever you reply, you seem to only be replying to
me rather than the PTAccess email list. Check to see that your email client is
behaving as expected. Cheers,
Slau