I bought Pro Tools with Speech, and followed all the tutorials. They're a bit 
dated now, but the beautiful thing about Pro Tools is that accessibility has 
only gotten better since they made those lessons, and the concepts haven't 
changed! Of course, Flo Tools has been a true game changer, because I don't 
have to program hot spots in every session anymore. It's already done! Also, 
selecting tracks in the track table has gotten a whole lot easier, but that's 
such an in your face change that you shouldn't have a problem. After PT with 
Speech, coupled with things I already knew from my Cakewalk days, I was able to 
record clients, edit audio, and even use midi instruments. I read the manual, 
but I am better at practical learning than book learning. Still, I keep it on 
hand for reference.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro 
Tools Accessibility" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to