the other thing i’ve noticed with up and down arrow making selections, is that
at times the only way I can make a selection is to quit voice over, make my
selection, then relaunch voice over. It does not happen all the time, but is
there a reason for this, or is it something in my set up. I can always get
around this, but i’d be interested to know why this happens at times, and if
the problem is something at my end.
Steve