Slau,

You always give such detailed, and such wonderful information that is so easy to understand! Thank you! This is absolutely excellent! Might I ask one question in regards to doing this type fade out with automation?

I agree entirely that it would be so much easier with a surface, but for those like me who don't have one on hand, here's my question. Each time you VO+down arrow on that master volume fader, it's writing one event of automation. I remember there being a way to smoothen that out so that it sounds more natural, and so it takes all those individual written events and consolidates them into one. How do I do that? I've honestly forgotten.

Chris.