Hi Slau, I’ve discovered today when I was playing with my ProTools rig that
when I press the button for the jog wheel on the gel Cooper it scrubs the audio
but seems to deselect the track I was in the track window in the the list
window where you select your tracks and Chris my controller has a button for
select track I tried both and when I press the button to scrub with the chalk
wheel it would deselect the track, any ideas signed puzzled :-) this is David

Sent from my iPhone