Dear Fellow Australians,

This morning in the Supreme Court of New South Wales was another evasion of trial by jury.

Justice David Kirby (brother of High Court's Justice Michael Kirby) was given the usual hammering about the necessity of trial by jury because, amongst many arguments, (a) s.3 of the 1900 Supreme Court Procedure Act says that only by "consent of both parties" can there be a judge without a jury, (b) pleadings of the Crown can only be tried by a jury, (c) no parliament can make a law to take away the rights of the people, (d) if a judge denies trial by jury then that is an offence punishable by 5 years imprisonment,  etc.,  etc.

I will get the transcript on the email as soon as it is to hand.

Justice Kirby ended by saying "I'm not denying you trial by jury.  Take it up on the day."

He set 19 July 2001 as the day for a "one-day" hearing of my case against the St. George Bank & the Crown where Justice Carolyn Simpson, on 4 August 1991, heard and, on 30 November 1991*, awarded a Writ of Possession without a jury against my constant insistance that she had no jurisdiction.  The Writ was exercised by the bank on 11 January 2001. We have since got the house back after getting $431,000 to the bank. Which, when added to the $230,000 + paid to the bank in the last 4 years, amounts to over $661,000 the St. George Bank acquired for them creating $380,000 "out of thin air".  The judges are concealing my evidence of the Reserve Bank of Australia's own figures that Australian banks create for themselves over $20 billion every year.  It really is the greatest swindle in the history of mankind, when one realizes that the banks are doing this all over the world.  The judiciary are co-conspirators because of their hyjacking the courts to protect these master criminals.

So, does anyone want to come to the Supreme Court at Queen's Square, Sydney on Thursday 19 July to see for themselves what sheer and total corruption is?  That's when all this will come to a head.  It's confrontation time.  The rights of the people -v- the power of the banks.

Yours sincerely,
John Wilson.

* This is after, on 9 November 1999, Chief Judge at Common Law James Wood tried, convicted and sentenced me to "2 years imprisonment without parole" without a jury.  A  Court of Appeal released me after 3 months and 3 weeks but refused to overturn the conviction.  Now I am suing the Crown for unlawful imprisonment - and, again, the judges are denying me trial by jury.  That is in the Court of Appeal on this coming Monday, 7 May.
JW.