[comments below]

On 2010/03/27 18:49, Marcos Caceres wrote:

Thanks Felix, I will update the schema. However, the BIDI spec warns,
for security reasons, to avoid the overrides so I didn't include them
into our spec. Should I put lro and rlo into the spec regardless? the
spec now contains a note about this in the dir section:

Note:
Under the guidance of the [BIDI] specification, the values that would
allow directional overrides in this specifications, namely Left-to-Right
Override (LRO) and Right-to-Left Override (RLO), have deliberately been
left out of this specification because of security concerns (see
[UTR36]). Authors wanting to override the [BIDI] algorithm can do so by
using [XML] entities and the appropriate Unicode directional markers.

Reading this note, it seems to make NO sense whatever for me to leave out the lro/rlo values. Essentially, the Note tells you that there is a security problem that apparently was addressed, and then it goes on to tell you how to circumvent the solution. Or did I get something wrong?

Regards,    Martin.

#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:due...@it.aoyama.ac.jp