On 10/13/2011 05:51 AM, Sean Hogan wrote:
My main reservation towards the proposal is its complexity - it promises
a lot and I will be surprised if it is as trivial to implement as you
have implied. Even then, I'm expecting that it isn't the improvement
(over the status-quo) that everyone is speculating. It's great that
there is going to be an implementation real-soon-now so that my concerns
can be allayed / confirmed.

I haven't said this API is trivial to implement.
In fact, it is a bit tricky to implement, but while I've been
implementing it, the API itself has felt pretty good.

-Olli