On 9/4/14 8:51 AM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
Hi Michael, All,

Thanks for your e-mail. I'm _really_ sorry for the delayed reply [this email was accidentally moved to my "Back Burner" folder where I just noticed it)!

Although I will check all of WebApps' specs and ask Editors to update their documents accordingly, are there any specs that are of high/keen interest to you? (WebApps' spec list is <https://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/PubStatus>.)

Hi Michael, All,

Yves and Cindy agreed to take the lead to followup on your request. My expectation is they will check all of WebApps' specs and if/when a spec could be improved, they will file a Bug/Issue accordingly.

Again, if you and/or your colleagues have specific specs that concern you, please do let us know.

-Thanks, Art