Hi Anne,

I have not suggested is= as the method that must be implemented (I have not
demanded anything), what I have tried to suggest is that minimum viable
custom elements with all accessibility as bolt-on is a poor solution by
design.  From an acc view it means custom elements are nothing more than

--

Regards

SteveF