After looking back at how we’ve handled cases like this one in the past,
and after noting that we appear to already have some agreement that at
least a disclaimer of some kind would be appropriate here—and that it
would be uncontroversial to add one—I’ve gone ahead and done so.

That seems preferable to, say, just waiting to anything at all until more
of the relevant parties to the discussion who are on vacation now are back.

That said, moving the WD to Note of course would require a WG decision. So,
short of that, I think having the disclaimer on the drafts is as much as
can be done at this point.


Michael[tm] Smith

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital signature

Reply via email to