I personally find their RST example to be a "jumble" only because the
second column isn't aligned. I find the RST style to be easier to read than
Napoleon when it's correctly aligned, although admittedly it does take a
small amount of effort to keep it aligned. Both are fine options, and I'd
be quite happy either way.

Michael