Writing this is groups.google.com's interface, pardon the formatting.

Some bugs that have been causing us a bit of pain that I would really be
happy if they actually got fixed:

#3910 - Server is not authoritative over client environment when specified
in an ENC

This particular bug has been open for a year, and it's potentially dangerous
bug (data disclosure, and indadvertantly deleting files). We'd like to see
this one fixed since we can have about 20 environments going at a time and
getting files from other environments is really quite annoying. At least
it's gotten some attention in the past month or so.

#5517 - behavior change within 2.6 makes it impossible to override class
parameters of "included" parametrized classes

This bug is almost singlehandedly preventing us from using parameterized
classes. We honestly can't move to 2.7 (and the changes in scope) without
this being fixed. Reason being, we cannot include a global class on all
nodes that has settings for all nodes and then override the class with
updated parameters to the class for a specific set of nodes. Parameterized
classes, in theory are such a good idea, but the implementation and
attention after the fact seems to be severely lacking. It seems to get
pushed back every minor revision for some reason, but it would be great if
it got fixed.

Would be happy to provide use-cases or clarification if necessary.

-Andrew