Hello,

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 2:44 AM, R.I.Pienaar <r...@devco.net> wrote:

> i find the anchor pattern both a royal pain and too strict, i dont generally
> care to bind classes between two resources but instead just before some
> resource or class
>
> class wrapper {
>    include one, two, three
>
>    Class["one"] -> Class["two"] -> Class["three"] -> Class["wrapper"]
> }
>
> at this point 'include wrapper' will have those 3 classes and their
> resources completed before anything that requires the wrapper class
>
> this is often sufficient enough and satisfies 'just enough ordering hints'
> to me.

I suppose this is similar to what Luke suggested, that is:
class wrapper {
  include foo
  include bar
  Class["foo"]->Class["wrapper"]
  Class["bar"]->Class["wrapper"]
}

But that didn't work for me if I tried to make sure some class is
executed before the wrapper class. node x { class xyz;
class["xyz"]->Class["wrapper"] }

Except that I did not try Class["foo"]->Class["bar"]->Class["wrapper"]
in the wrapper class ( because there isn't any relationship between
foo & bar ). So, maybe I am missing something in your approach ?