Hi

I am trying to install a yum repo using puppet, so they can install a
package. But i am struggling. I cannot find much help online at all.

The only code I got working was as follows, but it works first time, but
additional times it gives an error due to it being installed. Does it
matter I get Resource failed messages due to it being installed, or is
there a check to see if its installed, or am I using the wrong code? All
other code I found online gavce errors and does not even create it.

Thanks

class yum