Cool, cool. If I'm installing a repo for the first time, I usually install
the rpm manually on a test machine, then grab the .repo file from
/etc/yum.repos.d and the referenced gpgkey, and add everything in Puppet
with a custom define (which is really a wrapper around yumrepo with the
additional file resource I mentioned). Makes upgrading the repo a manual
process, but gives you more control.