Hi All,

my issue came back. So it wasn't related to having Proxmox 4.2 on 4 nodes
and Proxmox 4.3 on the other 8 nodes.

Now for example if I log into the web UI of my first node all the 11 other
nodes are marked with the red cross. But if I click on a node I can still
see the summary (uptime, load, etc), still can get a shell on other nodes.
But I can't see the name/status of virtual machines running on the red
crossed nodes (I can only see the VM ID/number). And of course I can't
migrated any VM from one host to another.

Any ideas?

Thanks!