I dont like the name funcarg for those cases,
since its not really descriptive of what it is anymore

Naming things different from what they are
creates extra mental ballast i don't want to have

back when we only had funcargs, the name "funcarg" was descriptive,
now it isn't anymore, since we have a lot more