On 7/8/19 6:34 AM, matt_z...@myhsts.org wrote:
> Good Morning Steve,
>
> When I go to the below page, it says immutable page and I can not edit it.
> https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers
>
> Can you give me access to edit this page? Also, can I create a profile
> page on Wiki?

I can't see that the page has any particular roles that would keep any
editor from editing.  It probably means you're not actually logged in...
or the wiki name that got entered into the editors list doesn't match
your real wiki name.

hsts is indeed the last entry in the editors file, so not quite sure....