On 7/8/19 12:04 PM, matt_z...@myhsts.org wrote:
> I got lost. Nothing works. Pls verify my info
>
> Name: MattZand
> password: xyz
> OpenID: hsts
>
> email: mahdi...@gmail.com

best I can see, the name in the editors list is "hsts". It apparently
should be "MattZand", but that name is not in that list. Oddly, I can
see that a page was changed by MattZand:

2019-07-08
[https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide?action=diff]
        BeginnersGuide  05:29   [INFO]  ?MattZand

so now I'm pretty confused too.  If the openid attached to a wiki
account can be in the list instead of the wiki name itself its news to
me (wouldn't be the first time)...  but apparently you were able to make
a change once? Is that right? And then a second page didn't work?

> I tried another browser and it is the same.

it's not a browser issue.

Anybody know what's happening here?