Hey Guys,

First time that I logged in, It allowed me to edit only one page. My question:

1- Do you have to have OpenID to edit wiki page and if yes, what is my OPenID?

2- Can you create a new account with below info:
Name: DWM
email: dcwebmak...@gmail.com
password: m123ZZ55

Then, try to login on your end to see if it allows you to edit below wiki pages:
https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTraining
https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide/NonProgrammers

Once you test it and give me your confirmation, I reset password.

Best,
Matt

Quoting Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>:

Just a data point: I added the "hsts" username because Matt's original
request said "Pls register me by mahdi...@gmail.com and my wikiname is
hsts".

I hadn't reckoned it might be an OpenId login - I thought OpenId had been
excised from the python.org infrastructure.

Kind regards,
Steve Holden

On Mon, Jul 8, 2019 at 7:18 PM Mats Wichmann <m...@wichmann.us> wrote:

On 7/8/19 12:04 PM, matt_z...@myhsts.org wrote:
> I got lost. Nothing works. Pls verify my info
>
> Name: MattZand
> password: xyz
> OpenID: hsts
>
> email: mahdi...@gmail.com

best I can see, the name in the editors list is "hsts". It apparently
should be "MattZand", but that name is not in that list. Oddly, I can
see that a page was changed by MattZand:

2019-07-08
[https://wiki.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide?action=diff]
        BeginnersGuide  05:29   [INFO]  ?MattZand

so now I'm pretty confused too.  If the openid attached to a wiki
account can be in the list instead of the wiki name itself its news to
me (wouldn't be the first time)...  but apparently you were able to make
a change once? Is that right? And then a second page didn't work?

> I tried another browser and it is the same.

it's not a browser issue.

Anybody know what's happening here?

--
Matt Zand