Hi everyone!

I recently used the pyglet library, but I must say that it is really
fantastic, easy to use and well documented. Unfortunately there is no
official forum, so doing various research I found only this channel of
discussion.

I'm working on an open source project that was originally abandoned, I got
it, and I'm progressively improving it.

TerraCraft is an excellent project to test the potential of pyglet, the
code is neat and well documented, it is easy to make changes and implement
new features.

My idea is to create a small community on my github repository to develop
TerraCraft.

It may be a good idea to join forces to improve this project.

I am writing a new wiki where I will insert future goals and a small guide
for collaborators who want to contribute to the project.

TerraCraft is released under the GPL3 license, and I am currently also
developing a new 8bit style font (Arcade80), which will always be released
under the GPL3 license.

The project repository is this: https://github.com/XenonCoder/TerraCraft

I would be really happy to find interested people who want to contribute to
development. Thanks to your help I can better understand the pyglet
library, to optimize the code and implement new libraries for the creation
of a GUI (game menu, inventory system).

TerraCraft is basically a small Voxel Game Engine, which in the future I
would like to extend by inserting a modding system (using json? Nothing
complex I want to keep the project simple and easy to understand).

I hope to receive your opinion, advice, suggestions and anything useful for
the improvement of this project that I find very funny and rewarding.

Thank you all, I wait for you.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-7kjenDiMoYA/Wsif8S_kMrI/AAAAAAAAAFo/sfcs3Xw8FpQ80Npo9GvDrtvPwKzWSdLwACLcBGAs/s1600/screenshot.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WOzPGekmwyo/WsigCK60y3I/AAAAAAAAAFs/NHZOrrkB2VEOeqHmlIAIMXymQB2bqHNyACLcBGAs/s1600/68747470733a2f2f73392e706f7374696d672e6f72672f636d6a6871746c6f662f53636865726d6174615f64656c5f323031382d30342d30355f31352d33352d35342e706e67.png>