I understand what you mean about Camel case. I had the same feelings when I
first started using Python!   That said, you really should consider trying
to adopt the "PEP 8" Python style guide, because it may affect
contributions to your project.  Some people may dismiss your project, or
misjudge your work as amateur due to little things like this.

I'd like to throw a few contributions your way as well, if I have some
time. Is anythin particularly high priority?

-Ben