Ok, I'll admit; that's *almost* all I've got so far.  :-)

Not quite: I have a paper sketch of a screen layout.

I need to figure out Glade, which I gather is the prototyping
environment of choice for complicated user interfaces.

As I've discussed before, though, primarily with Will, who's done much
of this already, though not all in one place, my goal is to create a
one-screen, full-screen interface that handles multiple playlists
(karaoke, background, sound-effects, etc), possibly driving multiple
outputs (my Terratec Phase 26USB will generate 3 stereo pairs to feed
my mixer), and potentially interface with wireless songbook tablets (my
current target is the Fujitsu Point 510 or 1600; the touchscreens of
which are 800x600, color, and don't require a pen).

How *have* things been going with your lashup these days?

And where's your blog again?

Cheers
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]