Sure,

the initial setup is pretty simple, Linode VPS running Ubuntu 14.04 with
latest Nginx-stable. A pylons user, with public user keys for site
publishing, responsible to publish via pushing master branch to prod
deployment, and probably dev branch for dev deployment.

The setup will be done this weekend, so expect to have it in place early
next week.

I've created a Pylons account on Linode so we can have multiple to access
the console and DNS, it's not tied to me.

As soon as I'm done I'll share with all responsible people the
informations, and then we'll just have to write down some procedure and
workflow about this.