On Freitag, 11. Juli 2008, Ian Bicking wrote:
> Christoph Haas wrote:
> > I use method='post' everywhere in my code because uppercase attributes
> > aren't xhtml'ish. That reminds me that I wanted to open a ticket for
that
> > one. :)
>
> Uppercase attribute... values?  What does XHTML care about the values?
> Apparently the DTD does specify lower-case values.  XHTML is totally
> nutty.

Yes, values. I wonder why some people seem to be so upset about XHTML. Not
that
I think XML is suited well for everything or especially human-readable.
But in the HTML context it makes sense to close tags properly. And I don't
see why anything should be uppercase anyway. This ain't AOL.

@Mike: it's just cosmetic. But I think we agreed to let Webhelpers create
       XHTML. So it would be correct to use "post" instead of "POST".
       That won't really break anything but help correct W3C verification.

Kindly
 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.