On Freitag, 11. Juli 2008, Mike Orr wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 9:43 AM, rcs_comp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > in html.tags the form function has 'POST' for the default method,
> > which is invalid xhtml.  I changed it to:
> >
> > def form(url, method="post",...
> >
> > and all is well.
>
> Is it really?  Does the browser convert it to POST before sending the
> HTTP request?  Just want to make sure I don't break anything before
> lowercasing it (and all the other methods in the function).

I second rcs_comp (/me donates his parent a few bucks to give him a real
name). I use method='post' everywhere in my code because uppercase
attributes aren't xhtml'ish. That reminds me that I wanted to open a
ticket for that one. :)

 Christoph
--
When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.