- What's the recommended modern multiprocess enabled web server to do more
scaleable Pyramid hosting?

I like uWSGI, but others like gunicorn and I think there is another popular
option.

Regardless of the server you choose, please be aware they may (though I am
pretty sure they all will) all cause issues with your current codebase due
to the characteristics of copy-on-write memory optimization.  Usually the
issues I've seen are with database connections and random seed generators.
Most of the libraries you are probably using will support correcting this
with specific calls to make after the process forks.  If you're using
SqlAlchemy, look at Engine.dispose() and most crypto libraries have an
`atfork` function.

I just wanted to put that on your radar now, so you can audit your code for
this stuff if you decide to switch your deployment.