Hi,

> What is your gunicorn config?

The config is below. Just to clarify, the performance issues (latency) were
with Waitress and now after switching to gunicorn all the issues have
pretty much disappeared.

gunicorn \
  --name backend \
  --bind 127.0.0.1:3456 \
  --workers 8 \
  --threads 2 \
  --env "SCRIPT_NAME=/api" \
  --statsd-host "localhost:8125" \
  --access-logfile logs/gunicorn_access.log \
  --error-logfile logs/gunicorn_error.log \
  "backend.server.server:gunicorn_entry_point()"