Just an FYI for people trying to set up projection stereo on a budget...

Version 0.96beta2 included additional changes to facilitate this, and some
specific instructions for configuring PyMOL to work in dual-screen (passive)
stereo mode can be found on the bottom of the beta-release page.

http://www.delsci.com/beta

Also, be sure to use a high-end graphics card when trying this.  I've heard
that the ATI FireGL Z1 or X1 cards support OpenGL acceleration on both
screens from a PyMOL window spread over both.  I don't have any specific
info about how nVidia cards perform in this configuration.

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
DeLano Scientific LLC