Hi Tony & Friends,

        I just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that rTools should
(in theory) work with the 0.95 OSX-X11 hybrid version, which has an native
Aqua-based OpenGL window and an X11-based Tcl/Tk gui.  I specifically
created that version to insure that Mac users wouldn't be left unable to use
external code such as this.  PyMOLX11Hybrid is not quite as convenient as
MacPyMOL since it requires a running instance of X11, but it is much easier
to install than the Fink version of PyMOL and should provide the same
compatibility.

http://pymol.sourceforge.net/obtaining.html

mailto:war...@delanoscientific.com
Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.