Charles,

Open-Source PyMOL source code is always available for anonymous CVS checkout
from SourceForge:

http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4546

However, that tends to be 24-hours out of date -- and, well, a lot happened
yesterday (grin)...so I just posted a couple of new builds along with a
source snapshot.

Windows & Source at http://delsci.com/beta
Mac at http://delsci.com/macbeta

Feedback on the new mouse configuration has been uniformly positive, so
here's another question that relates to this latest beta (0.98beta18):

Do people want "animation" enabled by default or not?  It looks & feels
great on good hardware, but could prove annoying on slow systems.  My
conservative side says, "yes, disable it since it's something new, and
mostly aesthetic"  But on the other hand, I really like how it enhances
viewing of existing sessions with multiple scenes & views, as well as
actions such as center, zoom, orient, and the middle-click variants on the
sequence browser.  Again, your input is desired.

Warren L. DeLano, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist

. DeLano Scientific LLC
. 400 Oyster Point Blvd., Suite 213
. South San Francisco, CA 94080
. Biz:(650)-872-0942  Tech:(650)-872-0834
. Fax:(650)-872-0273  Cell:(650)-346-1154
. mailto:war...@delsci.com