Wulf,

The source code for "presets" can be found in modules/pymol/preset.py,
but there is object, method, and housekeeping stuff in there that
distracts from its understandability.

show surface, polymer within 5 of organic

May be all that you really need.

# example use

load $TUT/1hpv.pdb

hide

show surface, polymer within 5 of organic

set two_sided_lighting

show lines, byres polymer within 5 of organic

show sticks, organic

color auto, organic and elem c

set transparency, 0.3