On 13:38 Fri 20 Nov     , Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> I had successfully compiled Plymol from the Subversion repository in
> OpenSuSE v103. Linux.
>
> I say successfully, because I have just upgraded my linux computer to
> OpenSuSE v11.2.  Unfortunaltely, I have a bit of a problem compiling the
> source code in the new linux OS in that I can compile the PyMol Viewer
> but notthe Pcl/Tck GUI.  Obviously there is something missing in the new
> compiler installation, but I don't have the faintest idea as to what it
> could be.
>
> I was wonderig if anyone else has encountered this problem and/or might
> have a possible solution?

Dear Stephen,

Could you supply the complete error message you encountered, along with
the final line of compilation? It's very difficult to make any
suggestions without seeing exactly what happened.

If it's unclear to you what to send, just upload the whole build log
somewhere and post a link to it here.

--
Thanks,
Donnie

Donald S. Berkholz, Postdoctoral research fellow
James R. Thompson lab, Physiology & Biomedical Engineering
Grazia Isaya lab, Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905