On 11/20/2009 07:43 PM, Jason Vertrees wrote:
> Stephen,
>
> openSuse Linux does not come with Pmw installed by default.  Please
> re-download and install Pmw. Let me know if it's something else.
>
> -- Jason
>
> Jason Vertrees, PhD
>
> PyMOLWiki -- http://www.pymolwiki.org
>

> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Justin Lecher <j.lec...@fz-juelich.de> wrote:
>
>> Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
>>
>>> Here's teh end of the log file that I recorded.  I really don't have
>>> anyplace to which to upload the entire 125 kb log file.
>>>
>> Hi Stephen,
>>
>> as Donnie already mentioned, we cannot help if we could not see the
>> _complete_ build.log. From the part you past, it looks succesfull. So
>> please try to provide us the log, in worst case compress it and attach
>> it to your mail.
>> What exactly is the output if you start it in a shell?
>>
>> Justin
>>

>> --
>> Justin Lecher
>> Institute for Neuroscience and Biophysics
>> ISB 3 - Institute for structural biochemistry
>> Research Centre Juelich GmbH,
>> 52425 Juelich,Germany
>> phone: +49 2461 61 5385

Many thanks.  That was the missing library.  The compilation was
completly successful.

I still have a bit of a problem, however.  When I attempt toinstall a
new plugin I get an error message:

"Unable to write to the plugin directory.
Perhaps you have insufficient privileges?"

I don't understand this as
/home/computation/Applications/pymol/modules/pmg_tk/startup has rwx
privileges,

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.       Life is a fuzzy set
Foundation for Chemistry      Stochastic and multivariate