Hi Raluca,

So I am guessing this something like the surface being in fragments,
with small vertices floating within the larger object?

Unfortunately there is no easy way to do this from within PyMOL,
unless you can "separate" out the residues/atoms that are contributing
the disjointed meshes into new objects and then turn them off before
export.

Right now the best thing I can think of going into edit mode in
Blender and deleting those vertices by hand.  :-(

Best,
Shiven

--
~^v^~ the cgull ...