Roger,

Both of these features are available to PyMOL subscribers already.
You can get AxPyMOL which has the ActiveX plugin for PowerPoint.
There is no need to "tab out" of your presentation.  Also in the
incentive version is "RigiMOL" the molecular morpher.  We could
probably clean up the interface for this, as currently you have to be
able to do simple Python programming.

Warren went through alot of work to realize these two features, which
is why he charged for them.  Once I rebuild the AxPyMOL builds you can
test out the demo version.  If you have an immediate need for AxPyMOL,
please contact me directly and I might be able to push out that Eval
build more quickly.

Thanks,

-- Jason

Jason Vertrees, PhD