Hello all

I am novice to the crystallography and i have a very little idea of the
programming and scripting. I would like to run some python script which is
already available on the "pymol wiki".Whenevr i run the script file the
image never appreas. This is the way i following the path.

1). copy the script in file with extension.py for example. draw_line.py.
2). Then i go in the File drop down in pymol GUI and select the "run"
option.
3). select the file which i want to run. for example. draw_line.py

The image of line never appears on the screen. pymol doesnot show any syntax
or any kind of error. Where i am making a mistake or any thing which is not
being done.or any other way to run the script. I am using the pymol version
0.99rc 6. I will appreciate the help.

Thanks in advance

john